GMT400 Picture Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

'89/'92Chevy/GMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had my dirt bike for sale, and a guy called me offering to trade his white '96 4x4. Needless to say it is pretty nice, not perfect needs a wheel alinement, and good cleaning, but I have a thing for the white 400's because my dad bought one new in '95. I'm not sure if it was a good deal yet or not and haven't had time to take any pictures yet, but I will hopefully before long.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
i give you an A for effort hunter,,, but id kinda like to see a little more of the truck,,,, i really like to make everyone actually go out and take a pic,,, no hard feelings tho

It's cool. I understand. If nobody gets this tomorrow I probably can. Just got to go to my dads house.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I GOT IT!

Next, your GMT-400 putting off a bunch of steam with dual exhaust on a cold morning

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
So, if we are to use a new picture we have to wait till at least midnight east coast time ..... :lol:

Does it have to be morning? I can get this easy when I get home.

no, it can be any time of the day... sorry about that- it just usually happens to me in the morning :lol:

And YES dual exhaust- it's 400X more awesome! :lol:

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
it's not duals but I wanna steam it up too :lol:

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my static android