GMC or Chevy Grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What if you replaced the GMC emblem with the Chevy one somehow? That would look really nice and clean.

Nothing new there. That's how the Chevy's sold in Mexico rolled off the assembly line...

You must be registered for see images attach

Personally, I think it looks goofy as hell. Sure, you could bolt in a billet insert and then screw a bowtie to that. It would look cleaner than the Mexico Chevy grille, but I say if you're going to do that, just leave it unmarked. It looks better that way anyhow.

Last edited:

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hard decision, they both look so good. I went with the GMC grill on my Chevrolet, and I like it, but if I had seen this thread before I went to it I would have gone with the Chevrolet grill. I think the Chevrolet grill looks so much better painted than chrome. Did you remove the chrome before painting it?

Like your tires, i have the same ones :) yours look the same size as well 305/50/20??

!@#$ wrong member, my bad.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Old thread, i know, but the GMC grilles have always appealed more to me. I love my grille, only thing i want to do is paint the emblem black. Chevy grilles would look awesome completely painted black, though. (On a black truck of course).

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing new there. That's how the Chevy's sold in Mexico rolled off the assembly line...

You must be registered for see images attach

Personally, I think it looks goofy as hell. Sure, you could bolt in a billet insert and then screw a bowtie to that. It would look cleaner than the Mexico Chevy grille, but I say if you're going to do that, just leave it unmarked. It looks better that way anyhow.
I wonder how many was produced like that?