GMC or Chevy Grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Is every state different for the painted-corners thing? I would love to black out mine. Anyone have any idea about Iowa? Chances are its illegal here... almost everything is if you ask!

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is every state different for the painted-corners thing? I would love to black out mine. Anyone have any idea about Iowa? Chances are its illegal here... almost everything is if you ask!

I can't say 100%, but most states, if not all, are going to follow the Federal standards when it comes to a lot of the equipment and the Feds require front amber sidemarkers. That said, I drove around with my sidemarkers painted for several years when my truck was a daily driver and I never once had any issues.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I know here in amarillo TX if the side market isn't working or can't be seen it won't pass inspection

Sent from my static android

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You don't need to be inspected here! :evillol:

Unless you're issued a new title because of a rebuild. And even then the only thing they check for is stolen parts.

-Powered by KABOOM Mobile-

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Unless you're issued a new title because of a rebuild. And even then the only thing they check for is stolen parts.