GMC or Chevy Grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I perfer GMC. Say guys I don't want to open another grill thread please forgive me I don't want to highjack this thread BUT my 93 grill is painted like my fade paint job well im going to paint my hood and roof here soon and for them to fade my grill the cost is high so im thinking of just going with a chrome grill and the billet inserts.
What do you guys think what should I do im so confused? I have seen a chevy billet grill im meaning the whole grill is billet from one end to the other but the cost is to high for me.

Anybody have a not peeling chrome grill around Houston? Again sorry just don't want to open another grill thread...... Any thought where I should buy one?

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
antone have a picture of a black truck with black gm grille and tinted corners? or painted corners

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
thats exactly what i was looking for, I likley wont fully tint mine either, your uppers look darker in that pic, or is it just the pic?

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
thats exactly what i was looking for, I likley wont fully tint mine either, your uppers look darker in that pic, or is it just the pic?

It's a 88-93 GMC grille, the corners are one big piece. I just painted mine half black cause you get pulled over here for no orange reflectors.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
ahh ok, I just swapped to a gm grille and I wesent sure if i should tint the corners or not, I had them dont with my old chev grille and dint mind them but the gm one is a little diferent

adambru

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my sierra blacked out corners and hids, keeping the black, and chrome and blue theme

Attachments

• IMG_20121021_155902.jpg
    IMG_20121021_155902.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 111

wesbest96

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chevy with painted corners for sure! If i was you I would also black out head lights and tail lights!

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
I vote GMC! I dunno what it is about the GMC grill but it's sexy :) I powder coated mine. The corners look sick painted nice!