GMC Grill, 14 Bolt SF Rear End, Gauge Cluster and other OBS parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Were looking at like $400.00 for shipping... ****. Sorry man I can't do that right now. I did that with the weight at 400 pounds. If the weight was 200 pounds the price would be around $200.00 give or take and I'd be able to swing that maybe.

Oh i hear ya on the cost man, **** is expensive. But when i punched it in it came out to about $250, i wonder why the price differnce?

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry, I took an adventure to GA to get my truck. Your looking at $250.00? Thats weird.. What condition is the axle in?!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry, I took an adventure to GA to get my truck. Your looking at $250.00? Thats weird.. What condition is the axle in?!

The axle is in good shape, the truck it came out of only had 144,*** miles on it. So it has pretty low millage. Looks good too, it's not all full of grease or anything like that either!

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still for sale? I'm gonna be up in Murphy, NC painting my truck and getting it all together. Shipping might be alittle less.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still for sale? I'm gonna be up in Murphy, NC painting my truck and getting it all together. Shipping might be alittle less.

Yes, i still have it for sale! Let me know know if you need any questions or anything answered!