Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a chart that will show what Chevy / GMC bumpers will fit other Chevy's? I have a 99 Chevy C3500 2WD Carryover Model and need to swap the rear bumper out. Original bumper was swapped out by the previous owner and the access hole for the spare tire hoist shaft is off by about 3/4" therefore useless. You can see the bottom of shaft in the first picture. They also swapped the bed with either a 99 or 00 GMC Sierra bed. The measurement of the bumper from end to end is 73" with the rubber protector, and 72.5" without. The measurement between the back part of the bumper is 62 3/4". I bought a new tire hoist but now I'm screwed because I can't access it. My frame is the 88-98 k1500 / 2500 (credit to rustbuster.com for their photo). If there's different information needed to help find what bumpers will and won't work that I haven't included, I'm all ears.

I see a lot of people parting out Chevy's & GMC's on Facebook marketplace but don't know which ones are compatible. Figured it would be smarter to know if the bumper would fit before spending the money on buying one.

You must be registered for see images attach