GMC Grill, 14 Bolt SF Rear End, Gauge Cluster and other OBS parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For sale is a 88 - 98 GMC Grille with Sealed beam Headlights. Complete with headlights, headlight buckets, wiring pigtails, etc. Asking $75 OBO +shipping

You must be registered for see images attach

---------------
OBS Gauge cluster (rally style gauges) good condition with 144,757 miles on the odometer. In good shape. Asking $50 OBO {SOLD}

---------------
HVAC unit (88-94), good shape not all scratched up or anything. Asking $45 OBO {SOLD}

--------------
14 Bolt SF rear end, 3.73 (GT4) gears, 6 lug axles, Asking $300 OBO
--------------
1988 - 1998 Chevy or GMC rear window louvers, (stick on type) in grey primer. Asking $25 +shipping {SOLD}

--------------
Font differential, complete, 4X4, 3.73 gears. Asking $150 OBO

--------------
1988 - 1994 OEM GM factory cassette player with equalizer, with pigtail, in great working conditon. (these are getting harder to come by) Asking $50 {SOLD}

--------------
1988 - 1994 Chevy or GMC black Gauge cluster Bezel. Has two sets of small holes in; one by the knock out plate (pictured), one by on the bottom side by where the column goes. The headlight switch mounting tabs are not broken, with the exception of one (also pictured). No cracks anywhere. Asking $35 +shipping

All prices are somewhat negotiable, I have alot of other 88-98 Chevy and GMC parts and s10 blazer parts, feel free to shoot me a PM or post on here with any other parts you might need.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just noticed that! My mistake, ill contact a moderator and have them move this thread to the For Sale section. Thanks for bringing that up!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm located in Central, MN. Yes I'd be willing to ship at cost, with the shipping company of your choice. My zip is 56336, you can check with what company you would like to use and get a quote.

Thanks!

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok I'm in south west FL. R&L carriers might work considering on how much it weighs. Any round about ideas?!
Thanks, Matt.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess I'm gonna have to ask you for dimensions man, sorry... If I can keep the shipping under $200.00 theres a good possibility I'll be getting this from you.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay here's some rough dimensions:

Length: 68"
Width: 20"
Hight: 12"

I can go out and get the exact measurements in a while for ya.

Last edited:

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Were looking at like $400.00 for shipping... ****. Sorry man I can't do that right now. I did that with the weight at 400 pounds. If the weight was 200 pounds the price would be around $200.00 give or take and I'd be able to swing that maybe.