Full Custom Bumper and Chase Rack Build - 1995 K1500 3" Body Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
OK here's the big reveal. Let me know what y'all think.

You must be registered for see images attach

92silvy

Reaction score
Wow! How much would you charge to build one of those racks for the same ECSB? That looks phenomenal

Reaction score
Wow! How much would you charge to build one of those racks for the same ECSB? That looks phenomenal

Yeah the rack really transforms the truck, it was amazing the difference with it on and off, made it look like an S-10 after taking it off the first time :). But, it was a lot more work than I had originally figured when I was starting, took me over a week of fabricating to get it all right. Which is probably why other chase racks go for $2500+. But if I didn't make the panels removable and use a couple other tricks I learned this time I could probably build one for you around $1750.

Bumpers I could do for around $550 a piece (given these are for a 3" body lift, and they don't need adapters).

Reaction score
Here are some better pictures of the rear bumper. Now I just need to cut dem tail pipes off :)