from louisiana i got a stock 98 chevy k1500 z71, 6in bds lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdoggystyle

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
i need some advice on what exhaust setup is the best for a deep rumble and not to raspy. for my 98 chevy silverado z71 5.7l vortec

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Nice truck man glad to see you got your thread started.
I am going to go against the grain and give bad advice because I love the way a straight piped 350 sounds. But I wouldn't really recommend it.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome, and there are some many choices for exhaust, and really it's personal preference.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck man glad to see you got your thread started.
I am going to go against the grain and give bad advice because I love the way a straight piped 350 sounds. But I wouldn't really recommend it.

x2.

it can get old sometimes though.

get in the truck some days and wish it was just normal. you cant go no where without everyone hearing you.

if it wasn't a daily then hell yeah.

jdoggystyle

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah i was definitely thinkin of goin with true duals. sounds nice. dual cats as well i suppose? im gonna be gettin everything from the headers back replaced.

jdoggystyle

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well its in the shop now gettin pipes replaced from headers back. goin from one stock muffler to dual dynomax superturbos and after the mufflers goin with 2 1/2 in. pipes into 3 inch tips that glow red in low light and night.