FREEEBIIIEEE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
For those who don't know, I got rear ended in Red a couple weeks ago, it bent the frame at the cab. While looking around for a truck being parted out to get the frame from, found this gem. Guy took out engine and trans, and then sold the interior. City started riding his @$$ to get it out of his (fenced) backyard :nono: so after a couple weeks of no luck selling it, he just decided to put it up for free to whoever got there first. Guess who had a truck and trailer ready to go? He's selling me the engine/trans for $200 as soon as the rest of my insurance check comes in, looks like I'll have a drivetrain to build up for the Yukon too!
You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool deal, looks almost to nice body wise to scrap....

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I was in the same situation, my old red truck got rear ended and I was looking for a stripped truck to use, you got VERY lucky man.

I just ended up buying another truck.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Cool deal, looks almost to nice body wise to scrap....

I'm going to try to sell everything but the frame, suspension, and wheels. Luckily my grandpa is letting me keep it out at his storage facility to do that, my apts wouldn't really appreciate it sitting there like that haha, especially when I already have 3 complete vehicles and another on the way in the next couple days

Wow good deal buddy! Looks pretty straight thats for damn sure! Wonder why it was being parted!

He yanked the drivetrain to use in a '78 Firebird, and was going to swap the cab with his so he could have the 3 door. He and the city decided that was too much work right now.

I kind of know the guy. Traded him an '84 GMC I built with a (bad@$$) Pontiac 400 and a rolling '80 Firebird body for a '78 Y88 Trans Am a couple years ago. Just happened to be him that had the truck. I should have kept that '84, it was a beast :nono: It would blow my 454 away, that's for damn sure

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Grumble grumble.....Texas.....grumble....rust free sheet metal......grumble grumble.......free.......grumble grumble.....3 door cab.......grumble.....lucky SOBs......grumble grumble.....

Right time, right place, score.

:)

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Soooo frame of rebuild of Red in the near future eh?

She's still driveable right now, so I can go get everything done suspension and frame related done right. Like the flip kit I've been wanting to do...not to mention tubular control arms...and big sway bars...and everything nice and powdercoated....

Grumble grumble.....Texas.....grumble....rust free sheet metal......grumble grumble.......free.......grumble grumble.....3 door cab.......grumble.....lucky SOBs......grumble grumble.....

Right time, right place, score.

:)

Come get this body buddy lol. Nice solid metal down here in Cowboyland :grd: