First OBS build....am I doing it right?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob Green

Reaction score
This is a 30 yr old truck I've wanted since high school and I finally had it sold to me...in less than stellar shape but still the price was right. 5.7 all stock with power windows, locks. Everything works so I figure why mess with motor swaps and what nots, I'm gonna drive it until it "needs" something. Here are some delivery pics and how its progressed to today. It will be an Iroc-Z clone since I've roadraced for many years and want some G-machine heritage as we move forward with it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Rob Green

Reaction score
Still can't get anybody local to do a correct alignment though so anybody around austin TX that can help, I'm listening

Rob Green

Reaction score
What do you road race? I hustle this garbage myself.

These salty little machines.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Nice! Who do you run with? I run with NASA in the Camaro Mustang Challenge. Not many folks who do this stuff wheel to wheel.

Rob Green

Reaction score
Nice! Who do you run with? I run with NASA in the Camaro Mustang Challenge. Not many folks who do this stuff wheel to wheel.
CMRA (Central Motorcycle Roadracing Association) is our organization. Keeps me between Texas, Oklahoma and New Orleans