Finally! GMT800 style towing mirrors on GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95sierra2500

Reaction score
thanks a lot, I guess I'll just go with the side marker mirrors, they still look good. I'll just frankenstein some wiring for all of the power options, shouldn't be very hard at all.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Anyone know how to remove the glass? Somehow the wires for my LED got pulled out of the plug inside the mirror?
You must be registered for see images attach

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Can you get replacement panes for these mirrors? Can the LEDs be wired up separately? I'd like to split mine in half so one part is a blinker and the other a running light. That'd require pane removal, not sure how feasible that is with these aftermarket mirrors.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know how to remove the glass? Somehow the wires for my LED got pulled out of the plug inside the mirror?
You must be registered for see images attach

You already messing up your mirrors bro!! Calm down son!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tilt it all the way to one side n use a light if it's dark and a screwdriver since its ur first time n omg go slow or take it to a professional glass place they've done it a million times just pops off

One time at chic fil a my buddy parked his 8" lifted dodge with newly installed tow mirrors next to this tundra Came out after eating and the mirror was smashed.... Super pist

15$ fix heh heh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
So I have the Power, Heater, Auto-dimming mirrors (RPO CODE DD0). I didn't read through every page, but I want to make the regular power mirrors work (I can't find heated ones in black).

Does anyone else have these? If so, what clip does it have? I can't get my wire to come out of the door to check.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Check Leroy Diesel, that's where I got my black heated mirrors with LEDs. They came with a 6 or 8 pin plug and the LED had its own separate 2 pin plug. I ended up yanking the stock plug and repinning mine.