Finally! GMT800 style towing mirrors on GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlK89EXLB

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got my GMT-800 mirrors on my Dually. Liking them allot. simple install. Mine are full manual / no LED
150.00 Shipped from Ebay
More pics to come

Its winter, so she's pretty dirty.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Are these the ones I read about where the mirrors shake inside the housing? That's he main reason I haven't gotten any of these yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are these the ones I read about where the mirrors shake inside the housing? That's he main reason I haven't gotten any of these yet.

Yes the glass does shake inside the housing some but it's honestly not that bad.

On the power ones are they plug and play?

Adam

Yes the power ones plug right into the factory wiring an work with the factory switch.

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score

Mine shake a little. Bout the same as stock

sent from Rustbucket

BlK89EXLB

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a little vibration, I have a mild cam so the lope at idle made the OEM mirrors vibrate a little, I don't think I'll mind it. If it gets worse I'll take them apart and do some re-engineering

The difference in view is worth it. Not even in the same ballpark. Esp. with a dually, half the old mirror was just the fenders.

I know, I should have put the interior back together and cleaned the windows before I took the pic :banghead: but it was 15 outside...

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
Before I fine tuned the adjustments

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

sent from Rustbucket

CajunGMC

Reaction score
Got mine installed today. Used a taillight convertor to wire running lights and turn signals. These mirrors are awesome! Friend of mine got a set for his 03 and gave me the old ones so i'm gonna take out the leds behind the glass and wire them in on mine. I'll post pics this weekend.