Finally! GMT800 style towing mirrors on GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I want to know who installed them and actually tow regularly (more than just a few times a year) and who just installed them because they wanted the look.

I would have kept my stockers on the truck if I kept the 99 or didn't own the travel trailer.

i love the looks of them but im usually towing something atleast once a week i have never had to extend them but they sure are nice to have alot better towing and backing up with these compaired to the small 95+ mirrors

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
i dont tow much but when I do they make a hell of a diference, I bought them cause my old mirrors were pretty well screwed and I like the small mirror these ones have for the wide view. I look out of that more than anything

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love mine, have only used them a couple of times since I have just put them on recently, Still dont have the door panels back on completely, just been to hot. A lot better than attaching the addons andthen having issues with mirrors then folding in.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
i dont tow much but when I do they make a hell of a diference, I bought them cause my old mirrors were pretty well screwed and I like the small mirror these ones have for the wide view. I look out of that more than anything

Yeah, about a quarter of the mirror surface on mine was useless... very corroded. If I'm going to replace, I'm going to upgrade.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
I love them because I have the bottom parts aimed at my rear tires, makes reversing stupid easy.

X2.... i love mine i got them mostly for the looks but ive gotten alot good use of them at the same time, switching lanes on highway i dont have to look back since i can see everything, and towing they make a huge difference, only extend them out pullin a wide skiff boat of my dads, makes it a whole lot easier to back in a spot than them lil mirrors that was on the truck.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Yeah you can get them in almost any configuration power lighted heated , manual lighted ..... Etc ...

Sent from my 6.0 powered android