Finally! GMT800 style towing mirrors on GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is a classic example of why some cheap China-made things are fine, and others are not. Kind of had a bad feeling about these with all the vibration they have to endure. Hope you all get it worked out with the seller, good luck. Dealing with CS based in China can be extremely frustrating, ask me how I know...

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
This is a classic example of why some cheap China-made things are fine, and others are not. Kind of had a bad feeling about these with all the vibration they have to endure. Hope you all get it worked out with the seller, good luck. Dealing with CS based in China can be extremely frustrating, ask me how I know...
It is true, although these do vibrate less than the previous style mirror.

I haven't had any cracks show up in mine, maybe you are experiencing something weather/temperature related. I don't think mine have went below 30 yet. Also they have been pulled out a majority of the time.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It is true, although these do vibrate less than the previous style mirror.

I haven't had any cracks show up in mine, maybe you are experiencing something weather/temperature related. I don't think mine have went below 30 yet. Also they have been pulled out a majority of the time.
Mine did go through a few weeks of below freezing weather and snow. But they didnt crack till after the fact so i dont know.

dave_erald

Live the dream, or don't, your choice...
Reaction score
Nice mirrors. Now I need to go back and read 98 pages about them, got back to like page 95 so far...damn that's a lot of green son

Erickluc

Reaction score
So I just bought the k2xx mirrors for my 97 and they a 4 pin connector and when plugged into the factory harness they do not work, and so I tried repinning them to get them working and no matter what combination I tried it only goes right and not any other directions. The 4 colors on the mirror wires are green, yellow, red, and red with orange stripe. So I am kind of stumped now and I am wondering if one of you guys have a solution or the same problem. Thanks