Finally! GMT800 style towing mirrors on GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
So this happened today. Noticed it while washing, and read above and noticed I'm not the only one. Definitely not happy, and also contacted the seller.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So this happened today. Noticed it while washing, and read above and noticed I'm not the only one. Definitely not happy, and also contacted the seller.

Yup, my pass side did the same. My new mirror they sent out should be here today. Hopefully theyve improved the quality bit i doubt it.

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score

Dang, yours did it too? Now I've definitely got to keep an eye out on mine, expecially since my suspension is so rough.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The new passenger mirror has arrived, the seller tried to offer $30 rebate at first and i told them that wouldnt do and that i want a new mirror. So they apologized and seng one out.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
The new passenger mirror has arrived, the seller tried to offer $30 rebate at first and i told them that wouldnt do and that i want a new mirror. So they apologized and seng one out.

How did you get into contact with the seller? I sent a message, and they have not replied.