Finally! GMT800 style towing mirrors on GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Ok, here's a quick pic I got in the street during the rain. More will come later.

You must be registered for see images attach

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Here's a quick one I snapped in the rain on the street. More will come later.

You must be registered for see images attach

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks great man! What brand/model are those flares your running? I need to buy me a set of flairs when before i paint!

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
That looks great man! What brand/model are those flares your running? I need to buy me a set of flairs when before i paint!

I'd find a set of OEM flares from a Junkyard man, some of those AEM flares don't line up with the body lines too well.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am most likely going with OE flares, but i would like to get a new set if possible. This summer, when i get a few of my customers cars finished up and out of the shop, I'm going to be painting my 94' and doing some custom things to it while I'm at it. I'm thinking color matched front bumper (smoothed out), custom rear roll pan, flares, color matched vent visors, shaved tail gate, billet grille, possible debadge, etc etc. I'm keeping the same color, but it's going to be show quality paint & body when I'm finished with it. I just want to get all my ducks in a row before i start.