Fairly new on here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Just remember, anything we say about your truck is only an opinion. If you like it that's all that matters!

Now of course to add my 2 cents......

Grill......gotta go IMO
super long steps.........gotta go.....
and the bug deflector....gone.....

Truck looks great otherwise though!

Sent from somewhere in MN

Dont listen to this guy, he's got an unpainted hood!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nutkick:

:welcome: to the forum!!!

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Very Clean truck. I wouldn't blackit out, the sandstone color and chrome look good together. The metal bug deflector and The grille... Sort of reminds me a an Isuzu Hombre grille. Not for me, but no big deal. I do like the long tube bars. Just my opinion.

Welcome to the site!

SilveradoGuy85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very Clean truck. I wouldn't blackit out, the sandstone color and chrome look good together. The metal bug deflector and The grille... Sort of reminds me a an Isuzu Hombre grille. Not for me, but no big deal. I do like the long tube bars. Just my opinion.

Welcome to the site!

If I black out anything it will be at the same time or after I get it painted black, but that's if I get it painted one day. If I don't get it painted the only black I can think of that I'll add to it would be a heavy duty winch front bumper and if I do that I'll have to find an HD rear bumper to match so I at least have 2 black bumpers.

I have a lot of plans for it, but I doubt most of them will happen lol.