Fairly new on here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilveradoGuy85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm fairly new on this forum, used to go on GMFullsize a long time ago. I do have future plans for my truck.

Right now:
- stock lift, but leveled on the front, plan on putting a 6" BDS suspension lift on in the future
- K&N air intake kit
- true dual Flowmaster exhaust. Old and hacked up so I plan on redoing it all from new headers to the tips
- tinted windows, not sure of the % since they were tinted when I got it back in '04 but all windows except for windshield is tinted (non factory)
- Weston Wheel to wheel step bars
- lockable gas door
- UWS toolbox
- Bully full grille shell
- stainless steel hood/bugshield
- clear corner lights
- had CB in it but took it all out for now
- debadged except for the 1500 badge on the side molding

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

SilveradoGuy85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know most don't like the grille, but it's grown on me. It took me awhile, but it did grow on me. It would look better black if I ever painted the truck black to murder it out. I got it to just be a little different and something I haven't seen. Now I know that sometimes being different doesn't mean it's good and there's a reason I haven't seen a truck with that grille. But, like I said, it has grown on me. I didn't want just a simple grille insert like everybody else does.

I do plan on a 6" BDS suspension lift and exhaust redo. But, if I keep it long enough I plan on a SAS, Procharger supercharger and maybe even turning my 350 into a 383 stroker. Also at least 4.10 gears, but probably 4.56 gears. Also a HD front bumper with a winch mount and winch. I can go on and on, but I know I'm at least going to do the lift and exhaust redo.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Welcome!

I'll say the grille would be okay if the rest of the truck didn't look so stock..needs some goodies :D

perhaps different wheels?