exhaust help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Deere 4240

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
...any pipe between them??? if not you might want to wear some earplugs lol i bet it is loud as sh*t lol

Has anyone else tried to post the word "s h i t" because i had to put the little * thingy to have it post it...PITA!!!

tdslay12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah i but in two 25 inch sections where the packs where. its loud but sounds great.

GMstrong

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread or anything but you think if i added 2inch piping on vortec 350 it will crackle more?It has shorty headers,no cats,2 3/4 downpipes,2 1/2 after that then 2 1/4 tails.

GMstrong

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was going to put it after the 2 3/4 piping.But now im replacing the downpipes with smaller piping 2 1/4.

tdslay12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, Im not very happy. I gutted the convertors and then plugged the O2 holes and strapped the sensors up. I was told that the downstream sensors would be okay if you tied them up into fresh air...this must not be true on Vortecs(97). I hooked it up to the scanner and it shows low voltage on both downstreams. Also all of my fuel trims were very high(110-120) so its running very rich. Who has the solution?!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, Im not very happy. I gutted the convertors and then plugged the O2 holes and strapped the sensors up. I was told that the downstream sensors would be okay if you tied them up into fresh air...this must not be true on Vortecs(97). I hooked it up to the scanner and it shows low voltage on both downstreams. Also all of my fuel trims were very high(110-120) so its running very rich. Who has the solution?!

Tune. Get a custom tune and have your tuner tune out the rear O2' sensors.

tdslay12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha I'm pretty good on cars I know which o2s are downstream...and what tuner do you recomend?