Everyone's opinion is welcome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie

Reaction score
It only came with instructions to install the spindles themselves. I'm pretty sure me and a friend can do it. But it did not come with instructions on how to install the 2" blocks or the new shocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
That's because blocks and shock are stupid easy to install like the spindles. I mean seriously it's like less than 20 bolts total in the entire install.

Charlie

Reaction score
That's because blocks and shock are stupid easy to install like the spindles. I mean seriously it's like less than 20 bolts total in the entire install.

Can you link a video or website with instructions?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Can you link a video or website with instructions?

The blocks are 2 u bolts un do them jack it up put the blocks in let it down put new u bolts in the shock are 3 bolts take um out put new shock im

Charlie

Reaction score
I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow, wish me luck

Jizanthapus

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Body lifts are disgusting. Haha. I had a 4" Rough Country spindle lift and couldn't do 35's (2wd)... That's on a Tahoe which is the same as a Silverado. I added a 1" front spacer which rode like crap. Took it all out and went with a fabtech 7/6 lift and 35's.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Body lifts are disgusting. Haha. I had a 4" Rough Country spindle lift and couldn't do 35's (2wd)... That's on a Tahoe which is the same as a Silverado. I added a 1" front spacer which rode like crap. Took it all out and went with a fabtech 7/6 lift and 35's.

Thats your opinion just like mine is lifting a 2wd tahoe 7 inches is completely pointless