Everyone's opinion is welcome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jizanthapus

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a good list of options on spindles for 2wd. http://www.rockymountainsusp.com/suspension/spindles-2wd/chevy-gmc.html

I personally had the rough country 4" front spindles for a year and went off road with no issue. I now have 4" fabtech spindles and a subframe lift (7.5" up front) and it works great too. One thing you should consider is you go through ball joints faster with lifts. I have 2wd too, just lifted for preference and trailing.

Charlie

Reaction score
smh, i totally didn't know there were more pages... but anyways, one of my friends has a rough country lift on his jeep and he loves it. so thats the one i've decided on. if i order that kit from their website would i need anything else or does the kit come with it all?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I don't know if it comes with brake lines or not. I could be mistaken...

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
smh, i totally didn't know there were more pages... but anyways, one of my friends has a rough country lift on his jeep and he loves it. so thats the one i've decided on. if i order that kit from their website would i need anything else or does the kit come with it all?

It has the option to order everything youneed you can order it with or without brake lines

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thats for the 4x4 kit i guess ive honestly never looked at the 2wd ones

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I have 4" rough country spindles on my 97. No issues with them so far. And I didn't have to use longer brake hoses. Just had to do a little rerouting.

Charlie

Reaction score
I ordered the Rough Country kit and it came in today, I'm going to have it installed next week. What should I expect for installation? I would do it myself but I don't want to mess up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I ordered the Rough Country kit and it came in today, I'm going to have it installed next week. What should I expect for installation? I would do it myself but I don't want to mess up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You bought the spindle kit? If so, if you can do a brake job you can replace these spindles.