Need assistance!! Please, any input is welcome...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Absolutely correct my good sir! This is my first distrubtor. And I've already learn a lot. And now it'll be even more since I join here. I had to join another one of these, to figure out an issue with my Lexus. So I figured I check out this, so far I really like this community better.
So much more user freindly. Lol!
Issue is almost fixed. The UMP 9362 distributor. Fits perfect, tracking down a timing light to get it final. Might as well, just buy one just bought a 75 Lincoln for a project going to need it eventually.
Holy crap! A 1975 Lincoln?
You are a brave soul.
Chevy parts are dirt cheap and you can buy them anywhere.
75 Lincoln is just a Ford with Disco clothes on it.
The body and trim and interior parts for those cars got crushed long ago.
Remember, It isnt just a dead car.
It is an opportunity for you to find out if you can overcome adversity, and learn from your mistakes, while all throughout the process keeping all of your fingers and not getting divorced.
I probably shouldnt lecture on this subject,
Hell, I lost my ex wife in my last divorce!
But that wont stop me.
If you have the determination and willpower to put some rotted old POS back on the road.
That is the very basis of project management.
That is how I found the confidence to do it.
If you are a rookie carpenter.
And you have developed the skills to rebuild a car on your own?
If you arent a complete methed out whack job.
You have the skill to be the lead carpenter.
Plumbing, Drywall, HVAC, Steel...Etc
It is all the same.
If you can manage your own project and achieve your own personal goals?
That means you can step your goals up a little bit higher and use those self tought skills on a bigger stage.
Cars are a way to figure out basic mechanics.
I started with lawnmowers.
Me and my freind Tim needed money to go see Foghat with UFO opening for them.
So we built a lawnmower out of 3 different lawnmowers and got it to run.
And we went to the concert with fake id which is a whole different story of fuckedupness.
There is a direct and straight as hell line from that lawnmower to my name on bronze builders plaques.
If you have ever seen a hiring add from a big GC like Turner especially.
Have you noticed that the hardhats dont even have a scuff on them?
That is just fake as hell.
The only thing you need to do to get to the top of construction is to be really ******* good at what you do.
Just like any industry.
Mechanics, when you have nobody else to bullshit about it with can change from fun to a chore pretty quick.
If you **** up a 400 million dollar project.
You are on your own.
Ive seen that happen and Ive done that and we avoided disaster because my counterpart at the GC was running a 67 chevelle with a blown 427.
RIP Mel. You ******* madman.
You can do anything you ever wanted to do and anything youve ever dreamed of doing but only if you remember that it is yours.
You own that idea and anybody who tries to take that away from you is a thief who wants to steal your soul in order to make themselves happy.
There are people whos only way to make them selves feel better is by making someone else feel worse.
And none of that matters at all.
Nobody gets out of here alive.
Life is short and your life will fly right the **** past you like a tornado wind.
Im not anybody special.
I am just a big old duck who learned how to let the water run off of his back.

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's great in the abstract.

Problem is, you end up fighting every arm and every department of every form of Government--Federal, State, Local. You lose friends because you're a "radical". Your job evaporates because you've got a "bad attitude" and you're not a "team player".

Next thing you know, you're living in a shack, off the grid, and you're mailing bombs to the people and agencies that have tried to take undue and unconstitutional control of your life.

You've become Ted Kaczynski.

Pick your battles. The world is too big to fight all of them.
What? what what what!
Do you have a gas leak in your shop?
Are you saying that everybody should just shut the **** up and be afriad or are you claiming that everyone who wants a better life is a psycho bomber.
The world is big enough to fight all of them.
That is the whole ******* point of democratic government.

Reaction score
Holy crap! A 1975 Lincoln?
You are a brave soul.
Chevy parts are dirt cheap and you can buy them anywhere.
75 Lincoln is just a Ford with Disco clothes on it.
The body and trim and interior parts for those cars got crushed long ago.
Remember, It isnt just a dead car.
It is an opportunity for you to find out if you can overcome adversity, and learn from your mistakes, while all throughout the process keeping all of your fingers and not getting divorced.
I probably shouldnt lecture on this subject,
Hell, I lost my ex wife in my last divorce!
But that wont stop me.
If you have the determination and willpower to put some rotted old POS back on the road.
That is the very basis of project management.
That is how I found the confidence to do it.
If you are a rookie carpenter.
And you have developed the skills to rebuild a car on your own?
If you arent a complete methed out whack job.
You have the skill to be the lead carpenter.
Plumbing, Drywall, HVAC, Steel...Etc
It is all the same.
If you can manage your own project and achieve your own personal goals?
That means you can step your goals up a little bit higher and use those self tought skills on a bigger stage.
Cars are a way to figure out basic mechanics.
I started with lawnmowers.
Me and my freind Tim needed money to go see Foghat with UFO opening for them.
So we built a lawnmower out of 3 different lawnmowers and got it to run.
And we went to the concert with fake id which is a whole different story of fuckedupness.
There is a direct and straight as hell line from that lawnmower to my name on bronze builders plaques.
If you have ever seen a hiring add from a big GC like Turner especially.
Have you noticed that the hardhats dont even have a scuff on them?
That is just fake as hell.
The only thing you need to do to get to the top of construction is to be really ******* good at what you do.
Just like any industry.
Mechanics, when you have nobody else to bullshit about it with can change from fun to a chore pretty quick.
If you **** up a 400 million dollar project.
You are on your own.
Ive seen that happen and Ive done that and we avoided disaster because my counterpart at the GC was running a 67 chevelle with a blown 427.
RIP Mel. You ******* madman.
You can do anything you ever wanted to do and anything youve ever dreamed of doing but only if you remember that it is yours.
You own that idea and anybody who tries to take that away from you is a thief who wants to steal your soul in order to make themselves happy.
There are people whos only way to make them selves feel better is by making someone else feel worse.
And none of that matters at all.
Nobody gets out of here alive.
Life is short and your life will fly right the **** past you like a tornado wind.
Im not anybody special.
I am just a big old duck who learned how to let the water run off of his back.
Lol, that is awesome!
Oh yea, Ford with a disco ball and lots of ass! Man that was a good little post, like half way through I realized I didn't even remember what you original commented was.
Great!

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's great in the abstract.

Problem is, you end up fighting every arm and every department of every form of Government--Federal, State, Local. You lose friends because you're a "radical". Your job evaporates because you've got a "bad attitude" and you're not a "team player".

Next thing you know, you're living in a shack, off the grid, and you're mailing bombs to the people and agencies that have tried to take undue and unconstitutional control of your life.

You've become Ted Kaczynski.

Pick your battles. The world is too big to fight all of them.
Thats the whole problem with both the USA and Canada. Most of us know the truth and we shut our mouths to keep the peace. This only stops one way and that’s when people UNITE and stand up against the 1% that run the world. Facebook, YouTube, google etc are all completely controlled by the same people that control all the “news” and every single government. Unless we stand up and fight I really can’t see how people can sleep well at night. What are you going to tell your children in 10 years? I stayed silent because I was scared of being labeled an extremist? I will stand proud as my boys know we stand for god and for the truth and there WILL be a day of reckoning for them!