Everyone's opinion is welcome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thats wrong RCX is a great brand for the money theyre are kits for twice the money that might be a little bit better but overall price and quality you can beat RCX

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rough country also has a lifetime warranty. Try getting that through Ebay....

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My friend just told me rough country isn't that good of a brand. Is he wrong or is there better brands? If so what would you suggest?

Fabtech has lift spindles also and is supposed to be better then RC.......

But whatever, they is spensive!!!

its a 2wd Just lower it , nobody lifts 2x's anymore..............................I mean really

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
rough country is the way to go you'll fit 35's there are a few threads on here of guys that have done the lifts read up on those shadow rejects is one member that has done it recently he has a thread on it and chrisau has also done one

Beat me to it!

I ran 35's with only 40" rear blocks and cranked my front factory keys. It rode very well with barely any rub with the BFG AT's 315x75r16's. Keep in mind I have pathfinder wheels so they are about 1 - 1 1/2 inches wider than the stock sawblades.. Small front fender trimming was necessary but other than that, it ran just fine. I dont really reccomend beefy tires though. My Fierce Attitudes rubbed so bad, it cut them up and took chunks out of the lugs. But then again, that was because I was mudding and accidentally hit a huge bump that forced them into my front bumper :nono:

Feel free to PM me for more help or insight. I ran this combo for a very long time.

You must be registered for see images attach

On the BFG AT's

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I just realized you have a 2wd.. Our trucks sit at different heights regardless of lift kits. Look at Scotts truck ( 95c1500) if you want an idea on a decent lifted 2wd. He hasnt put bigger tires on it yet but it will give you a rough idea of how your truck will sit on a small budget lift

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just wanna say I missed the 2 wheel drive part of that post when I answered this post this morning sorry about that

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
From my experience all I can say is you get what you pay for. But I agree, buy American made products, but still be careful because you still get what you pay for. Whatever rout you go, avoid ZONE products.

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Coil spacers suck. They will make the ride like .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Coil spacers suck. They will make the ride like .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I AGREE!!! From experience... I wish had done spindles. With a 2" you get just tall enough not to run a larger tire 32s and 33s are virtually the same price get the spindles and 33s enjoy your ride hell you can even run 32 on spindles and it looks good

Adam

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
There are several members here, including myself, that run rough country lifts. Some 2wd, some 4wd. I think the general consensus is that rough country is a high quality brand. There was one member (badbowtie98) who had trouble with customer service but other than that...