Esky cluster Swap Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
This is what the esky cluster looks like...

You must be registered for see images attach

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I Didnt have a problem swapping my escalade cluster. Everything was exactly the same as my stock cluster. Yeah there is a green plastic similar to the 88-91 clusters. I swapped blue LEDs in right away, but they lite up a kind of aqua green before I swapped them. I love my cluster, one of my favorite interior mods along with my LEDs.

Edit: Pics

Last edited:

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh got it. I just thought it would be kool to make my cluster light up like a stock esky cluster. Maybe there's some other way??

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I Didnt have a problem swapping my escalade cluster. Everything was exactly the same as my stock cluster. Yeah there is a green plastic similar to the 88-91 clusters. I swapped blue LEDs in right away, but they lite up a kind of aqua green before I swapped them. I love my cluster, one of my favorite interior mods along with my LEDs.

Edit: Pics

Look's amazing man!

97c1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea i'm not a huge fan of the teal lighting so i plan on doing some white leds to make a a bit more blue than teal and i contacted the yard that sold me the cluster and there going to pay for 1/2 the repair which will be 100$ so
in this swap i'm at 125$ which i think is a decent deal for a esky cluster that i know is good

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Yea i'm not a huge fan of the teal lighting so i plan on doing some white leds to make a a bit more blue than teal and i contacted the yard that sold me the cluster and there going to pay for 1/2 the repair which will be 100$ so
in this swap i'm at 125$ which i think is a decent deal for a esky cluster that i know is good

Thats Not bad. I stole mine for $50 :Dwith 207.9km on it which is 129.1 miles on it. nearly brand new minus the lightly scratched lens. I swapped the odometers and then threw the LEDs in it and them put my billet overlay on it. I have about $145 in my whole cluster.