Esky cluster Swap Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Mine when I got mine the odometer said 120000 miles

Thats alot more then mine lol. Mines not even in the thousands 129.1 Actual miles. Doesnt matter how many miles as long as everything works. I might get a custom made overlay for my gauges. There is a some what local company thats makes custom clusters and overlays. I know a few people that had some done, they turned out awesome. http://www.blackcatcustom.com/

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Dropped, do you have any pics of them installed? I wonder what they look like in our trucks, they look awesome!

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I love that trim around the gauges. where did you get that? Thats the finishing touch I need for my sub...

Shawn

I bought that from a buddies shop. Its an empire motorsports billet gauge overlay. You can also find them on ebay, stylin' or any place that sells billet pieces.

you know you can switch out the mileage right? and mine did the moving neddle with the stock and escalade cluster

I did change my mileage over from my stock cluster. I didnt wanna deal with the needles, I picked this cluster up pretty much brand new for $50. Im not complaining. Its one of my favorite mods to my truck.