EBL_Flash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
has anyone ran any of these? http://www.dynamicefi.com/EBL_Flash.php
from what i read it is a hole different computer that you plug in and go then hook a labtop to it and you can tune it and you wont need chips for the tbi trucks? this seems like a good alternative and way to make more hp with out having to wait weeks for a custom chip. if anyone has any experence with these plz let me know.
thanks

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
E B L FLASH!!! I too really really interested in this and ndian you can just hook up your laptop and tune it that easy? I don't know how comfortable I'd be doing it myself but I love the idea of it, just depends. Gotta do something about these TBI's and the Dino computer.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ i think you can, you just have to have the software that i think comes with the kit downloaded to a laptop, atleast thats what i got off of that page... or what it think it said, idk a hole lot about computer stuff

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
$350 US (self-install) in stock!
$430 US (including ECM and installation. Ready to go) in stock!
$455 US (including ECM, installation and Port Mod for MPFI set ups. Ready to go. Specify cylinder count: 6 or 8) in stock!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah dang I have to fully read up on this to really understand it all, I don't understand how you pay more for installation? Do you take it somewhere and they just do it I don't get it.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
They must have shops around the nation that install for them. They have a contract labor price to do the work. All I can think of.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no, let me explain this better, if you do it yourself you instal it to your pcm, if they do it they send you a ECM with the new circut board already soddered into it, and the last one is they sodder it into the different circut board and they also send you the cable to hook it to you pc and everything that you need

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ahhhh ok makes much more sense now I was thinking the same thing as JJ So the middle one already installed is an already programmed PCM? and then the last one is an already programmed PCM plus the wire so you can re program yourself?