Ebay Headlight opinions!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What about just using the bulbs with the built-in glare cap? This way you can use whatever style lens you want, and combined with using the oem brackets, it should fit, look and perform well.

IIRC most all of the 9006 halogen bulbs have the dipped end glare shields on them, BUT i plan on running HID's in my lows also (which no HID's have glare shields on the ends of them) so that's one reason i want the glare guards, and the other reason is that i think the glare cap looks better, and give a little cleaner appearance in my opinion. I'm really looking forward to seeing the results as far as performance goes with a crystal clear lens and diamond cut reflectors vs the OE headlight's! :hmm:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Ummmm....hmmmm....why not just yell "SORRRRY!!!" out the window everytime you pass someone at night? I don't know what else to tell you for that....I'm about to scrap my 9003 HIDs, got my soldering iron out and have started fabricating LED bulbs using the stock bulb lowers(metal base with contacts). Soldering those flat led's is a PITA, but they are BRIGHT as hell!!! Just made one from a pack labeled "Super High Power Blue"....each had a rated brightness of 10k....this ought to be fun. Drove thru a roadblock this evening with my pink HIDs....they asked for license and insurance and commented that my lights looked good. Oh how I love the south and it's leniancy on illegal lights....I even had my led UFO lights running their dance of all the "illegal colors"....i actually forgot i had them running till AFTER i came to a stop. Haha, what a dumbass move.