Dual Din Pioneer 2300-NEX in my 96

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good, wonder what would work best with android. Now you just need to swap the ac controls

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Why would you want to swap the a/c controls with the metra kit? Maybe I am missing something?

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Control knobs, dnt remem we which post I saw them on but swap out the factory knobs for some on different model vehicle an they look alot better

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya i gotta look where i saw them but u can swap the headlight switch as well which is good cause mines sticky and coming apart

VenomousSVT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya i gotta look where i saw them but u can swap the headlight switch as well which is good cause mines sticky and coming apart
ive yet to figure out how to pull off the headlight switch knob... mine got sticky a long time ago and i cut off the rubber.. its just a white knob now and I hate it..LOL

cnowalk

Geologist
Reaction score
Those knobs on the HVAC control are from a Chevy Express van, I did the same thing in my truck after seeing the idea on here. The headlight knob will pull right off if you yank it hard enough. I had read that you need to do some modifications to get the Express knobs to work for the headlight switch, so for now I just replaced my nasty headlight knob with a nice one from the junkyard.

VenomousSVT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those knobs on the HVAC control are from a Chevy Express van, I did the same thing in my truck after seeing the idea on here. The headlight knob will pull right off if you yank it hard enough. I had read that you need to do some modifications to get the Express knobs to work for the headlight switch, so for now I just replaced my nasty headlight knob with a nice one from the junkyard.
I have yet to find one in the yard to try to yank it off. Maybe I should use my panel tool. That may pull it easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro