Driver side heated night shifting mirror glass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
So this totally turned out to be a bunch of wasted time! Dealing with this “George” which turned out to be a Darren so I got price down from $215 shipping included to $205 but I didn’t see he snuck in I pay for shipping which totally negates me saving $10! Then he hits me back ONLY after I ask him a week later on that nothing arrived yet! Then he says I’m to pay for shipping which I’ve been asking just to meet up since we’re not more than a 1-2 apart and $35 extra vs just a couple dollars of gas but I asked this passed Saturday to meet on Sunday he agreed an said he would get back with me on going to his house or meeting somewhere! But he never responded so I hit him up yesterday to see what happened then he responds that he’s out of the state now like wtf!!! So I told him I just want a refund and just go out separate ways but not before explaining why I want a refund. Smh I really didn’t want to post this but I feel like I’m gonna have to work to get my money back from the guy! Smh

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So this totally turned out to be a bunch of wasted time! Dealing with this “George” which turned out to be a Darren so I got price down from $215 shipping included to $205 but I didn’t see he snuck in I pay for shipping which totally negates me saving $10! Then he hits me back ONLY after I ask him a week later on that nothing arrived yet! Then he says I’m to pay for shipping which I’ve been asking just to meet up since we’re not more than a 1-2 apart and $35 extra vs just a couple dollars of gas but I asked this passed Saturday to meet on Sunday he agreed an said he would get back with me on going to his house or meeting somewhere! But he never responded so I hit him up yesterday to see what happened then he responds that he’s out of the state now like wtf!!! So I told him I just want a refund and just go out separate ways but not before explaining why I want a refund. Smh I really didn’t want to post this but I feel like I’m gonna have to work to get my money back from the guy! Smh
Was this someone who hit you up on the forum or did you find this online somewhere else?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was this someone who hit you up on the forum or did you find this online somewhere else?

I'd also like to know. If this was a scammer from here then we need to get rid of their account.

FYI for anyone reading this, DO NOT respond to messages from new accounts with less than 100 posts on the forum trying to sell you something. They're almost always scamming. We have restrictions on selling here for a reason. Report these messages and we'll get rid of them.

@Cadillac Bob How did you pay this person? If it was PayPal (sent as goods and services) you can open a dispute and you'll get your money back.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
It was someone here on the forum. But now after I just looked 3 separate times I can’t find the person who hit me up! An So idk if they deleted their account or what? But I can not find anything on this person hitting me up first!! Maybe Mr. Kennythe wheeler could possibly help?? But the guy/member told me that this guy he knows is parting out his 400. So I just checked my email and found the original member who hit me up here’s a pic of the email from him with the other guys name at the bottom of the picture.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So Rickyjames68 is the member who contacted me to start on this I do have this “George”. / Darren’s cell number

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
@Cadillac Bob Do you have any messages from this person in your forums inbox still? If so please open one of them up and click the "Report" text on the bottom left.

I've looked up james68 and rickyjames68, I can't find any record of either one so they may have already been banned as a result of another report.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Nope nothing as I literally looked 3-5 times!! Not mad at you just stating I’ve looked lol but yeah nothing!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
@Cadillac Bob Could it have been Rickyjason68? I just dug through some old reports and that account was banned about two weeks ago for trying to scam another member in a similar way. That would explain why all the messages and any activity that account had have disappeared.