Dreaming of next year....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
It is great and I find comfort when reading a comment.
Nice to meet all and thank for sharing.

this cat has been posting all kind of weird posts in several threads.... not sure if spammer or just really weird

Sent from my static android

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have 315's with 3.42 gears. Drives fine and will get up and go no problem. I lack power on hills but not enough to be annoying. I have 16's and rub at full lock but that's it
are you not worried about destroying your transmission???
I am getting 33's on my 3.42 ratio and im slightly nervous at what may happen but i have heard many people love this setup so im hopeful but ive also heard some people say they can run 35's and that blows my mind...

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
My tranny shifts at the same rpm. Runnin 60mph I'm steady at 2000rpm. Shifts fine and runs smooth. I'll re gear once I get the money but I'm not stressing over it at all

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow thats awesome i mean have 31's on right now and it runs the exact same as stock but that not a big jump at all compared so i guess i just wouldnt have the guts to get the 35's and find out for myself haha it might be ok but i would be worried at spendind that money for something that might not work ya know... maybe ill buy used 33's see how they go and if they work great then get 35's when those are worn out...also did your z-71 come stock with 3.42 instead of the usual 3.73

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
well I had 285's and now I'm runnin 315's which is 34.6 I believe. Well since mine is a 94 mine came stock with 3.42's

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh ok gotcha well yea thats what i planning i think do the 33's and then jump up if i want more but get a cheaper set for now to test the water