New Year's present to myself: a topside creeper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
A topside creeper or an equivalent is absolutely essential. How else can you get your upper body far enough into the engine bay to tempt the wind to blow the hood closed?....
Another reason I want to work on my vehicles inside....if I can get enough junk outta the shop bay!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
And here it is:

You must be registered for see images attach

I have to say that it seems pretty sturdy. It also went together without any issue (other than the missing bolts). Some of the reviewers on amazon mentioned bent rails and holes that didn't line up, but I found none of that. Some reviewers also suggested swapping out the pipe insulation used as padding on the frame, with pool noodles to better protect the vehicle. Makes sense.

I believe that this will do the trick!
Those bad reviews are possibly ones that got damaged in shipping, returned, and re-sold..

Looks like a great addition to the garage!

Richard

South VA

K2500 454 Long Roof
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those bad reviews are possibly ones that got damaged in shipping, returned, and re-sold..

Looks like a great addition to the garage!

Richard
Thanks - I'm pretty excited to have it!

After seeing the shape the box was in, I'm surprised that mine wasn't damaged not even a little bit. But so far I haven't found so much as a scratch on it. Definitely better than I expected.

Last edited: