Dreaming of next year....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:lol: 12.5" wow- I bet you have a killer stance. Yeah, I'm sure you would rub. With you wheels head on, how much is sticking out past the fender or is most of that in the wheel wells? (rubbing on the frame or on the bumper or BOTH, :rofl:)

The stance is what got my willy hard when I first saw the truck down the block 3 days before it was for sale. I have these plastic extensions that they drilled into the fender lip (on the inside) that stick out an inch but I think there's still another 16th of an inch or so that stick out which is illegal in PA. Of course that's on top of the 1" that can't stick out past the factory fender lip. The tires don't look as wide in the pictures as they do in person.
You must be registered for see images attach

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
The stance is what got my willy hard when I first saw the truck down the block 3 days before it was for sale. I have these plastic extensions that they drilled into the fender lip (on the inside) that stick out an inch but I think there's still another 16th of an inch or so that stick out which is illegal in PA. Of course that's on top of the 1" that can't stick out past the factory fender lip. The tires don't look as wide in the pictures as they do in person.

HOLY- that looks awesome!

And that's the first truck I have seen that NEEDS a visor!

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh- and are you going to move your bumper up?

Thanks for the compliments. The visor is starting to grow on me a little but I'm not sure what I'm going to do for paint and stuff. By raising the bumper, I assume you mean the rear? I haven't given it much thought because I've been trying to get my headlights and stereo done. It will be done by spring at the latest.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I mean that after the body lift the bumper is still at stock height, so it looks like it is hanging 3" low. (so yeah, I meant the rear :))

What lights you going for?

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I mean that after the body lift the bumper is still at stock height, so it looks like it is hanging 3" low. (so yeah, I meant the rear :))

What lights you going for?

Yeah I'm gonna lift the bumper up eventually, my truck looks trashy with it so low but my exhaust looks horrible and is gonna be like that until spring so like I said I'm in no rush to lift it. I've got a Xentec HID setup that Mean Green has in his truck except I got 6000k so I could have a blueish tint. Then of course I got his 4 HI harness and I put LEDs in my corners with an EP29 flasher, now I'm just waiting on my smoked housings with LED parking lights.

What rims are you looking at for when you lift your truck? Or are you gonna keep the stockers?

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
What rims are you looking at for when you lift your truck? Or are you gonna keep the stockers?

I've been waiting for a good set to show up used locally, but haven't had much luck. I'll probably end up buying some new ones. What I've had in mind is some like Bluex's new ones, maybe not necessarily that brand but that style. 9 or 10 wide.