Dont bid drunk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frige

Reaction score
Sitting in front of the computer drinking a beer the other night and found a truck on a gov auction site. No body bidding on it so I bid $600 bucks. I will be damned if I didnt win it for $551.
Had to drive all day to go get it but amazingly it runs and drives. Ugly heffer though.

You must be registered for see images attach
93 ck 1500 by frige2006, on Flickr

frige

Reaction score
To be honest it runs really good. It only has 122k miles and no rust at all. The bad neither the radio or the a/c work and the interior is as trashed as the outside. I think it would make a good hunting truck.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
When I buy things online after drinking it's usually not a good idea lol! I almost got talked into buying a turbo kit for $800 but luckily I didn't!

And my 93 is the perfect beater, it's fun to run through the desert in and around the property to pull parts from other trucks.

Manual or Auto? And I'm guessing 4.3?

frige

Reaction score
Yep 4.3 auto. I wonder how many rattle cans of camo it would take to cover it? Whatever I do has to be cheap but make a improvement. Im thinking mudders in the back maybe a light bar? Taking suggestions. Any body good with photoshop?

Last edited:

frige

Reaction score
After I got off work today I ran the truck for a bit. When I would start it it would puff out some smoke Im like great its a boat anchor after all. I picked up some new plugs the ones in there were original. Quite a pain getting them out. Even the wires were frozen the plugs. The plugs were rusted into the heads but I was finally able to get them changed. Oil was nasty so I ran some engine flush though it and changed the oil. Flushed the radiator and put in new antifreeze. New air filter, poured some seafoam in the tank and took her for a ride. Truck runs really good, shifts fine and now it doesnt smoke a bit.

Started pressure washing and emptying all the garbage. Filled 2 big bags with trash. Might end up with a good beater.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm semi decent with photoshop. PM me pictures and what you want done

frige

Reaction score
Scored at pickapart. New hood and passenger fender. Both were toast. Spent the weekend cleaning all the dirt out of the cab and bed. Good lord I could plant a garden with the dirt I got out of the truck. Probably lost 50 pounds.

Eskimomann209

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
"Babe I didn't mean to buy the truck I won it on ACCIDENT."

Then you go make a post to validate your statement

-you probably

xD

I'd do the same