90-1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cheezebandit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got a little more clearance. It might need to come up just a tad more, but this may work.

I believe the wheels that are on it are the c10 rally wheels. They have a lot more dish than other steelies I've seen. So they stick out a little from the fenders.
That being said I might still need to roll the fenders or trim them in the near future.

Before..

You must be registered for see images attach

After

Before...

After...

One more because I think it's a cool photo.

Cheezebandit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The coil over setup looks so nice. I wish I had another half ton to do up. I think Belltech is still R&D’ing their kit.
There are so many kits out there. I think I've mentioned in here before that the ridetech kit looks like a better kit functionality. I just didn't want to spend the extra money.
So I'm interested now to see brlltech kit looks.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Forgot they were working on this.

jd33173

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Part II Discovery.

I started looking this thing over with a fine tooth comb. I discovered it had a flamethrower kit (it didn't work, or I couldn't get it to work). everything in the cab was sticky or covered in Amour all. The sliding back window latch was busted, tint peeling, the new truck goggles were off, it had only been 3 weeks or so and I am really noticing the oil puddle under the truck get larger and larger. more and more things are standing out as just not as nice as I thought.

The truck has a smell, I cleaned everything the floor mat the seats scrubbed the door panels, still a hint of mold that just wont go away. More on that later.

Looking under the dash and under the truck I start finding a lot of extra wiring, Aftermarket alarm system, :thumbsdown:. I see power going into the doors, I'm assuming its for power locks (aftermarket obviously because its a manual window manual lock truck from the factory).

I started ordering parts, Oil and filter, valve cover gaskets, plugs and wires, cap and rotor first on the list. it was definitely leaking from the valve covers as stated by the previous owner. Come to find out was also leaking from the intake china wall, the rear main, oil pan gasket, fuel pump gasket and the timing cover oil filter housing, if it could leak oil it was.

after installing the valve cover gaskets and plug/wires I just started making a plan to re do all the gaskets one by one until it sort of seals up, I was just going to leave the rear main until one day the motor had to come out for whatever reason.

Fast forward 2 months, I'm still driving it and having a lot of fun, a guy in a square body pulls up next to me at a light, I'm going to show him what's what. I put it in first, took off! shifted second and BOOM transmission make a LOUD noise, the guy in the square body slowed down to make sure it was still running I hung my head and drove home without second gear.

Can I get an F in the chat for the NV3500?

Stay tuned for part III...

Brutal!