Does anyone have a bed rug or seen one up close?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1500SS

^ Money pit
Reaction score
I want to get a bedrug. I went to 'Tech with a guy that had one in an '07 Classic Silverado, no bedcover. He hauled 4 wheelers and fishing gear and all kinds of crap in it and it looked good and held up.

chevyracer005

Reaction score
I had a bed rug in my truck for almost two years I loved it I hauled four wheelers and dirt bikes and it always got muddy and i could just pressure wash it clean. Then one day i spilled transmission fluid on it i tryd everything to get it out and i couldn't stand the big stain so i finally just took it out.

bamf93

Reaction score
i been looking to get a bed cover in the near future also...i checked out both covers mention earlier in this thread...which one cost less? kinda on a budget....

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I prefer the Truxedo. The Truxedo Lo-Pro QT is the one we sell most often. It has an automatic tensioning mechanism to adjust for temperature variations and it has a nice latch. The fabric is designed to be extremely tear resistant which is nice.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the Diamondback covers? I saw one on a truck the other day and love the look but I am parcial to diamond plate.

bamf93

Reaction score
I prefer the Truxedo. The Truxedo Lo-Pro QT is the one we sell most often. It has an automatic tensioning mechanism to adjust for temperature variations and it has a nice latch. The fabric is designed to be extremely tear resistant which is nice.

"Extremely tear resistant"
That's what my main concern is...