Bed tie downs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haven’t had anything heavy tied to them yet but if you try to move them side to side they don’t move. They were a very tight fit in the rectangle s
hole because of line x coating and the way they clip in I don’t think they can really move. I will report back when I have something tied down tight though.

You must be registered for see images attach

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Haven’t had anything heavy tied to them yet but if you try to move them side to side they don’t move. They were a very tight fit in the rectangle s
hole because of line x coating and the way they clip in I don’t think they can really move. I will report back when I have something tied down tight though.

Just looking at the design of them, I wouldn't tie down a 4wheeler/side-by-side or anything on wheels with actual weight to them. I'd be concerned they would rip the upper bedrail off with significant weight (more than 200-300 lbs).

bc-chris

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i recently added these to the tailgate of my 2014. there is a bracket and then a piece clicks into the bracket that has a short strap with a ring at the end. it worked fantastic when i picked up sheets of plywood this past week.

since we don't have tailgate access, i'd just do this in the box if i wanted the same system in my '89....

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i recently added these to the tailgate of my 2014. there is a bracket and then a piece clicks into the bracket that has a short strap with a ring at the end. it worked fantastic when i picked up sheets of plywood this past week.

since we don't have tailgate access, i'd just do this in the box if i wanted the same system in my '89....

Cool, they’d work with tailgate shut too.

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am going to add some L track to the lower siders inside the box. I plan to add a backup plate behind it which will be pretty easy with a stepside. I have used E track before but the L track is a little smaller and will handle the loads I need.