Do u know these wheels???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoneyBadger

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what yr and vehicle these wheels are from? (Im assuming they’re stock wheels, but it would be great to know for sure what theyre off of.)

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

ZRoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've seen a few of those on mid 90s wranglers actually.
I don't recall them being stock on anything though the Chevy center caps are nicely done.

Flip them over and look for casting marks on the backside. Those may point you in the right direction.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a set like that on my '03 Wrangler. Not sure where they came from, but each time I put a wheel on, I had to drive around the block and re-torque. I wasn't a fan.

HoneyBadger

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. I dont own them, theyre for sale as wheels fitting any chevy/gmc truck 88-96. But seeing as id never seen these stock on any of those, i was skeptical. Those center caps made me wonder though. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what yr and vehicle these wheels are from? (Im assuming they’re stock wheels, but it would be great to know for sure what theyre off of.)

You must be registered for see images attach
I bought an 8 lug version of something that looks very similar back in 2002 - they were from a company called PCW, going from memory

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeeps use 5x5 bolt pattern, so they should bolt on. A couple months back Pull-A-Part had a nice set of Jeep wheels with all-terrain tires on them for under $200. If the truck were running good I'd have bought them without hesitation.