Dexter c3500 CC dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just read thru this whole post @70stroker ! Good to see ya back! I remember reading about your C10 back in the day, maybe 10 years ago or so? On the 67-72 Chevy board and then the 4wd chassis swap.

yes sir I did the frame off back in 12-13 and the Ls swap in 15ish I believe. Both of these are great sites.

The 70 is that truck I will never get rid of, this Dually is a close second being a shortbed and hard to find, then again most my truck are becoming that way because I always end up regretting getting rid of them. The corvette was my parents so I won’t get rid of it, and a tons of hours of labor in it. I’d really do almost anything to find my 95 again, if I did I would most likely do something stupid and over pay for it but I’d be fine with that.

You must be registered for see images attach

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
yes sir I did the frame off back in 12-13 and the Ls swap in 15ish I believe. Both of these are great sites.

The 70 is that truck I will never get rid of, this Dually is a close second being a shortbed and hard to find, then again most my truck are becoming that way because I always end up regretting getting rid of them. The corvette was my parents so I won’t get rid of it, and a tons of hours of labor in it. I’d really do almost anything to find my 95 again, if I did I would most likely do something stupid and over pay for it but I’d be fine with that.

I’ve regretted selling almost everything I’ve sold after the fact

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My quarantine project for this morning. (Man I really need to pull the trigger on new carpet.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's the 800 series console, right? Thought it looked familiar. How much trouble is it to swap over?

yes it’s a 99-02 console. I tried the 05 one I had and it just wasn’t fitting right.

All in all with dyeing the plastic and cleaning it up I had about 2 hours in the swap. I took some detailed pics of the trimmed up bracket for others wanting to do this. I couldn’t find a really good write up on info. Kennythewelder helped a good bit. In the pics of the bracket on the floor you can see how I trimmed it. I used the factory rear “clip in” bracket and used a bolt the used 2 nuts as spacers between the factory bracket and the flat plate that came with the 02 console. It fits perfect, doesn’t rattle like my factory one and the center console and cup holders are sooooo much better. And I think it looks very factory appearing.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, it looks like you actually tried to clean that nasty carpet but only had limited success.

man I’ve cleaned the carpet three or four times just never pulled the seats. I tried to clean what I could today but I was pretty much wiped out of supplies and with my daughter being quarantined because my ex wife has all this crap (luckily my daughter doesn’t) I couldn’t go get any supplies so I did what I could with what I had, I just need to break down and order new carpet. But the weather techs make it look clean lol.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
man I’ve cleaned the carpet three or four times just never pulled the seats. I tried to clean what I could today but I was pretty much wiped out of supplies and with my daughter being quarantined because my ex wife has all this crap (luckily my daughter doesn’t) I couldn’t go get any supplies so I did what I could with what I had, I just need to break down and order new carpet. But the weather techs make it look clean lol.

By far Tide laundry detergent has gotten it done for me over all the specialized carpet cleaners.