Dev's93 Miss Setback build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Ive lost all motivation since camp n drag like badly the only thing I have done is replace the tire that blew out .I dont even really have the desire to even work on it. Trying to find someone to finish it with a couple a surprises. or well if the rt offer came in I found a built one Id like to have just throwing it out there

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Ive lost all motivation since camp n drag like badly the only thing I have done is replace the tire that blew out .I dont even really have the desire to even work on it. Trying to find someone to finish it with a couple a surprises. or well if the rt offer came in I found a built one Id like to have just throwing it out there

just take a break man... winter will be here soon.. then you'll want to take care of stuff before bag time.

maybe you'll get some wind back in your sails at heritage. i get discouraged from time to time mainly from financial reasons..but sour girl is mine and paid for..so she's not going anywhere.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ya we all got down time when we take breaks from modding. happens! my trucks got all kinds of breaks from it since money aint free.lol sometimes ya just gotta drive and enjoy it for awhile!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I just like the idea of 4 doors layin rocker and tuckin lugs lol

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
i like an ecsb layin frame so u need to finish her if u dont it'll bite u in the @ss