Dev's93 Miss Setback build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score

You can see were it was rubbing on my shocks

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i got similar problem. my drivers side rear shock rubs when helper bag aired all the way out, and my passenger side does clear the shock but it does rub the Ebrake cable going to passenger wheel. i could have had them redo the drivers side pipe to clear better BUT i didnt have the extra cash when i had my front crossover pipe raised up front. i figure hell ill need new shocks when i bag the rear anyways right ;) i just gotta have my pipes out the back! i dont know how i will do it when i do get bagged BUT IT WILL BE DONE! maybe not right away but it will happen eventually ;)

edit. on my drivers side shock they have my pipes ran between the shock extenders and axle. ive been thinking ya might be able to just move the upper shock mounts forwards afew inches to give you better shock angle like factory height and that would free up some space to run the pipes out the rear on a static drop truck.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score