Dev's93 Miss Setback build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Next winter Marcus but there will be some pre prepping for bags before paint. This way I dont have to worry bout it when the time comes or take a chance of meessing up the paint

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
:lol: you will see soon what im about to get into gonna really step my game up on it ........at least I hope could just turn into a nightmare bahaha. Hell though as long as its movable there is enough people around to help me out and some damn good people around us really!

Plus a club thats always down to help me out if I need and i maybe a part of soon!

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
o come on.... dive in. we all say WHAT WE WOULD LIKE.LOL sometimes **** doesnt happen just yet.... key word YET but that doesnt stop us from saying what we would like to do!

unless your chicken mcfly... ;) J/K

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
It just ain't gonna happen till I start on the projects as,far as bags go no. But I will be doing a lil prepping for bags and hope I don't end up with to much overkill

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
**** balls I think I hit a rd block on one of my ideas issue #1 I think and still the cuts need to be made rt were my fogs are as shown
You must be registered for see images attach

Issue 2 is I will still wanna run a valance but I cant think of a way to cut it up and peice it back together and still look good.

next option just bring the brcket in towards the grille deleting the main filler and reworking the sides of the bumper. cuting the ends down on the valance wouldnt look to bad I dont think.
double back up option trade my bumper for a smoothie to section
triple back up leave as is and just cut out for a billet insert in the center
or just leave it the hell alone

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
well for the cut idea... simply cut out the section around fog lights, then cut and section the rest of the bumper and weld it in and just section out as much as ya need to reinsert the fog light section.... not to bad really! hell you could probably plan around it to do it in one cut.
but another thing to think of is remember the lower bracket holds the grill so youll also have to do some custom brackets or somthing.
you can always buy my extra painted bumper with tear drop fogs to experiment with or just slap it inplace of yours while you customize it. 50bucks ;)

tho to rock the valance that might take some work..... but its doable still! youll need something like to fix plastic bumpers. it like melts the plastic back together and then you can just sand it smooth enough and paint it a flat black or what not. so it is doable! if you wanna experiment with a valance i got one with tow hooks you can have free.
just remember its a plastic valance.... we drag the hell outta them and nobody looks twice if its chewed on alittle ;) so dont get to OCD on that sucker!