Dev's93 Miss Setback build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Gotta get,the skid plate my fogs out of the bumper and valance off. Also found 2 extra center brackets in the garage

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I know you have seen this pic before, but did you notice he hacked up the valence to fit? it dosent look to bad IMHO
You must be registered for see images attach

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Yea the valance is gonna suck there is,no clean way to cut em and put em back together. Anyways for valance and skid is off

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Even easier yet is to use a cheap soldering iron to melt the plastic together using strips of the removed plastic as filler rod

Sent from a padded cell in the secure ward.....trying to avoid the shock therapy...

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Plasti weld isn't strong enough for it. The valance catches on to much ****. It wasn't even strong enough for my grille clips. There is some badass stuff at the shop that I will prob use

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
:lol: Thanks and I prob am but I dont feel like Ive set my standerds hi enough. I have another front end change as well. I wish somone around here had a spare billet insert I would cut out the bumper for it as well but no luck so hell with it