Denali parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
Theyre probably 25% or a little more tread and 2 bfg and 2 kuhmos

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

If you could get me a couple good pictures of them that'd be good if it works better to text them to me let me know

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I will it might be a day or 2 because theyre at my parents house

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
If you could get me a couple good pictures of them that'd be good if it works better to text them to me let me know

Yah i got the pics can i get your number?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I got a good passenger side door handle and a drivers side one that broke where one of the rods connects in the back idk of anyone could find a way to use it because the rest is good
You must be registered for see images attach

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Could you tell me what condition the outer door handles are in? I'm getting a set from another member, but I'm thinking about using rear door handles on my front doors so there aren't lock cylinders outside.

Do you know what you would want for the remaining outer door handles? (I know you already sold the one for the back)

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
At least one is broken ill have to check the rest when i get home

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Could you tell me what condition the outer door handles are in? I'm getting a set from another member, but I'm thinking about using rear door handles on my front doors so there aren't lock cylinders outside.

Do you know what you would want for the remaining outer door handles? (I know you already sold the one for the back)

Honestly theres only 2 good ones one with a lock cylinder and one without nothing is sold until i get paid so u can have both if you want i told him 15 bucks

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does that have the CD radio in the dash or a seperate cd changer in the center console?