Decisions, decisions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, I found a 94 Vette, LT1, T-56, and a Dana 44 with less than 100k for $2000.00. Frame is tweaked, but I wouldnt be using that part anyway. Wish I had something to sell..... Anybody in Southern Oregon want a custom Extracab that isnt running because the freezeplugs popped out?

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you interested in an LT-1? I have one with 40,000 miles from a 94 Z28. I don't have the tranny but it had a stick behind it. Tell me about the extra cab.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont lnow what it is but that skylark looks bad ass!!!

Adam

Back in its day that car was badass for a V6. Around here that car was as well known as the General Lee. Everybody knew that it was my car. It truly was an iconic car in this area.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The EC is the green one that was my avatar. Its a 93 that Ive had since 95-6. Has a 4.3/5-speed that popped the freeze plugs during a particularly cold spell a few years ago. Nice interior-actually, real nice. No dents, but have borrowed a front fender and traded hoods. lowered 6-7 and has a hard tonneau.

Last edited:

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Back in its day that car was badass for a V6. Around here that car was as well known as the General Lee. Everybody knew that it was my car. It truly was an iconic car in this area.

I had a few cars over the years that everybody knew were mine. Usually had to get rid of them so the cops would leave me alone.....until they figured out my new ride, of course...

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, I found a 94 Vette, LT1, T-56, and a Dana 44 with less than 100k for $2000.00. Frame is tweaked, but I wouldnt be using that part anyway. Wish I had something to sell..... Anybody in Southern Oregon want a custom Extracab that isnt running because the freezeplugs popped out?

FYI...'94 Corvette does not have a T56. '89-'96 Corvettes use a ZF 6 speed that is physically larger than a T56. Not saying it won't fit, but there is very little aftermarket support for the ZF transmission. The T56 fits the truck with no trouble (I have one in my 454SS).

I have a complete '96 Vortec 5.7L that I'd love to sell - fairly cheap. It has a spun bearing (or so I'm told). The heads/intake are off, but I have everything. Shipping may be an issue, but I have access to pallets if you find a way to ship it. Right now the short block is taking up valuable space in my garage. I mainly wanted it for the extra Vortec specific parts (intake/distributor, etc) for spares for my '96.

http://www.engineshipping.com/ looks like a way to ship. I just googled 'engine shipping quote' and this came up.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
FYI...'94 Corvette does not have a T56. '89-'96 Corvettes use a ZF 6 speed that is physically larger than a T56.

I did an extensive search on this because I thought the same thing. But I kept coming up with a T-56 in the 94 Vette. Glad to know I wasnt wrong, but now Im wondering why I couldnt find that info...