Decisions, decisions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive pretty much decided to go with a roller cammed, Vortec headed, TPI setup using a 0411 ECM. Like the grunt and throttle response and the intake looks sexy too.:naughty:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive pretty much decided to go with a roller cammed, Vortec headed, TPI setup using a 0411 ECM. Like the grunt and throttle response and the intake looks sexy too.:naughty:

Awesome! I think that will make a great truck engine. I'll be watching as I'm planning a 411 controlled tpi in my 78....

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have enough torture of my own going on right now. These are pictures of my first car, my 76 skylark. I put 150,000+ miles on it in 4-5 years. I painted it myself when I was 18. I have so many memories in it! It never let me down. Unfortunately it has structural rust issues and I can't afford to do it right. I will be bringing it home next weekend, it has been stored at my dad's house since my identity theft in 2006. I dropped a battery in it and fired it up on the 1/8th of a tank of crap that it has from 06. Even with the crap gas and seriously worn out 231 V6 #3 it will still lay 2 nice patches of rubber. I drove it up the hill to dad's garage and parked it in there to get it out of the way of a moving truck and trailer. You can see the water draining out of the trunk in his garage.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach