Deadbeats 1997 Centurion Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I feel dumb, looked over and the plug on the dryer had came unplugged. AC works now, just need my interior lights back on. Feel even more dumb, #3 fuse was blown, but it blows every time I plug it in. Guess I have a dead short, the only thing I changed was the 3rd brake light from the bone yard, might have to check it but it is my little girls 3rd birthday so the truck will have to wait.

Last edited:

skobuffs

Reaction score
Wow looks like you're doing great work.. I've never seen a centurion package before, does anybody know what all they added?

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Centurion did both the crew cab conversions from 96-98 and interior package, also did some stretches and stud for ford and possibly dodge

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I took that 3rd brake light out, still blows the fuse immediately. This truck is really trying my patience, I just want to turn the key and drive it but these little things keep the interior out. :beatdeadhorse5:

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Wire between front overhead light and overhead console was pinched. Also got my cargo light going finally, blue/white wire was corroded/broke in a bump under the drivers side plastic floor cover. AC is a little warm at idle, need to fix that too.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Interior back in, just gotta spot in the rockers tonight since clear chip guard is not clear. Then it is step bars and drive it some. For the first time since I've owned it every single feature works, mirrors - lights - switches.

DirtBag

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your persistence has paid off, you deserve to enjoy it now.

Well done my friend, I think it looks awesome!