Deadbeats 1997 Centurion Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I repainted everything that got the chip guard, it looked really good. Tomorrow is the step bars and then I will drive it this weekend and decide if the a/c needs some work. It is really cold driving but at idle is not as good. I have one of the fans with more blades I may try after cleaning the evaporator and condenser. My pressure was a little high on the low side, I need new gauges to measure the high side. I think it is supposed to be 125 plus the current temp, an old mechanic told me.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Got the step bars on, instructions didn't really tell me what to do with my large washer and rubber ring that goes on the bottom of the cab mount. They wouldn't fit under the step bar mount so I put them no top, not sure if they should be like that or not but it works.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Here is a few of the outside cleaned, I haven't blacked any plastic or rubber, just car soap(not dawn) and water and some tire cleaner.

You must be registered for see images attach

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man that thing looks amazing. If you'll just send me your address I'll bring you mine to do the same. Black though please.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Man that thing looks amazing. If you'll just send me your address I'll bring you mine to do the same. Black though please.

Thank you for the compliment, I hate body work, whats your truck look like?

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Man, once of the nicest Centurion Conversions I have seen! And especially since it is a crew cab, love these people who created this conversion! Lovely truck man, CHERISH IT! Never sell it, you've got something that is one of a kind that is not seen on the road daily. :)

But yes they did crew cabs and the interior package. Saw a Centurion Conversion, but it was an extended cab, but had the interior package with all the wood-trim goodies. Don't forget, it was beige. Is your truck's interior Beige @deadbeat? Seems like a lot of the conversion companies used Beige. My dad's tonner is a conversion, but it has the gray interior.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
As in how much body work would be necessary?

Just a link to a pic of it.

My interior color is medium neutral. It did not get the conversion interior, however, i took yukon denali panels and put them on with woodgrain door bezels and put the denali clustor in. It got the denali floor and overhead console. I really wish I could find a clean set of denali seats, I love the tan two tone ones.