Deadbeats 1997 Centurion Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Dirty interior pics, no interior light, blew the fuse again :biggun:, thinking its not the same wire, i taped it completely and wrapped it in loom.

You must be registered for see images attach

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Dude... That is NOT dirty! Yes the floor mats are, but damn that is cleaner than Iowa truck interiors!

I think you forgot one thing that the Denalis and Escalades had... Wood grain bezel... Found one at my local yard, but didn't get it as it doesn't match my interior. How much did you pay for that console? If you don't mind me asking, I was thinking about buying the one at the yard and didn't know how much it would be. I would have to paint it of course, but was just wondering, it's on my wish list. :D Also, how did you install it?

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
It is currently just sitting there, yeah I did forget about the bezel. Since I put in the metra dp-3003 bezel and color matched it, I would not change it for it. My mom has the escalade with all those bells and whistles, I wish I could get the shifter knob off it. I gave 50 bucks for the console, hvac air divertor, overhead console, seat belts, all 4 door panels, mirror, cluster, mirror sensor, interior handles, and the woodgrain door switches. Found a guy getting ready to crush it, told me for 50 bucks that I had a day to pull all I wanted. I wish I could have got the seats, he let a friend have them and said they were perfect. I believe the trucks that have a factory console will match a couple of the bolts up. Where mine has the sub and stuff in it the weight alone lets it sit in place. The rear door panels I had to remove the center leather and transfer it to my crew cab panels, it really wasn't fun.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I fixed the short for the interior lights, I had pushed the first light behind the console over a taped wire and pinched it and it was grounding. I also installed the lares 205 rag joint but really didn't get to drive it enough to see if it was worth it. I ordered this to test my compressor and fix my a/c system, since my little cheap hose only shows the low pressure side, which is off the gauge.

https://www.carid.com/oem/a-c-starter-kit-mpn-68987.html