Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I was gonna wait until it was done, but I just wanted to share this. Finally found a graphic design that I liked that was simple and not too over-the-top, but something that screamed the 90s. It's not going to be up that high, that's just what the lady put on just as an idea of what it'd look like, it's gonna be placed right above the body line. I'm pretty excited, hopefully it won't take too long to make. I got the idea from a conversion truck by Regency Conversions.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
How is it that the sensor dies before the parts its designed to monitor? LOL Pain in the A$$!! Make sure you use the GM parts... I put cheap ones in my truck and within 3 months they went bad... had to go back in!
Sounds like another reason to "just say NO to an LS". Vortec motors it's on the side of the block. Not under the intake manifold.....

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How is it that the sensor dies before the parts its designed to monitor? LOL Pain in the A$$!! Make sure you use the GM parts... I put cheap ones in my truck and within 3 months they went bad... had to go back in!
I made sure to get gm sensors and a new harness and its getting felpro gaskets while I'm in there.